Sunday, July 18, 2010

Attack of the Seven-Foot Fleece Monster!

As promised, here are photos of my little fibre station.

 The shelves are about a foot-and-a-half deep, and the whole thing is around seven feet high. On the bottom, just below the edge of the photo, are three deep drawers, the first of which is currently storing my needles and miscellaneous supplies. I like the spinning fibre shelf most of all since my spindles are all hiding in there and it is all just a mess of colour and softness. And the top yarn shelf doesn't look like much, but I've got more hanging out in containers at the back.


There, can you see those little spindley heads poking through?




And here's a bonus cat-in-a-knitting-basket. He's never, ever slept in there before! Isn't he just darling?

This photo also reminds me that I very badly need to vacuum. Ahem.

No comments:

Post a Comment